ISO 44001 Relationship Management Plan
If you are looking to create better collaborations with your colleagues and external business partner creating a Relationship Management Plan (RMP) can help you.
If you are not familiar with ISO 44001 Collaborative Business Relationship Management Systems – requirements and framework, it provides a strategic collaboration blueprint that you can use no matter what size of organisation you are or what type of business relationships you have.
The ISO 44001 standard provides the overall management requirements as well as the operational process requirements, which are broken down into 8 stages and are delivered in three phases.
Collaboration Management and Operation
As with any management system there are several management processes that need to be in place. Within ISO 44001 this includes the following standard clauses such as Scope, Normative References and Terms and definitions. The other management clauses include:
- Clause 4 – Context of the organisation
- Clause 5 – Leadership
- Clause 6 – Planning
- Clause 7 – Support
- Clause 9 – Performance evaluation
- Cause 10 – Continuous improvement
Operationalising Collaboration – Clause 8 Operation
In this clause it describes the 8 stages where you can plan, implement and control the business processes to meet the collaboration requirements and more importantly, meet your collaboration objectives and deliver the agreed outcomes successfully, both for you and your business partners.
The collaboration operation 8 stages are shown below.
Collaboration Relationship Management Plan
The outcome of implementing the requirements of ISO 44001 is your Relationship Management Plan (RMP).
The RMP describes how you will apply collaborative working and relationships within your business and across the relevant functions.
You can detail your existing business policies, processes and ways of working that support collaboration. As part of co-creating your RMP you will identify gaps by completing an ISO 44001 Gap Analysis. This will identify any additional processes, systems, training and development to deliver efficient and effective collaborative business relationships.
The RMP operates at two levels.
- The corporate RMP (cRMP) is your overall business collaboration guide that should be used and referenced by your organisation to develop collaborative working and relationships
- Specific project RMP (pRMP) for a particular project, relationship should be developed based off the cRMP. This will record the specific joint tasks, decisions including the background, roles and responsibilities, joint ways-of working and mutually agreed outcomes. Importantly, it is used as a communication tool during the lifecycle of the project to ensure there is clear understanding by all stakeholders and that there is alignment with your business objectives, the cRMP and your business partners objectives.
ISO 44001 Overview and Developing our Relationship Management Plan
Gain a good understanding of ISO 44001 (BS 11000) and develop your business relationship management plan quickly and easily using our highly visual and interactive Relationship Management Template App and supporting tools.
Start to create your ISO 440001 online collaboration platform to ensure your collaboration strategy, engagement and management is completed consistently and delivers the agreed business objectives and outcomes.
- Gain an understanding of ISO 44001 – Understand the scope of ISO 44001 (BS 11000) and how it can be applied to your organisation no matter what size it is
- Discover your collaboration capability – Identify the necessary processes, people behaviours and capabilities to deliver collaborative working
- Corporate Relationship Management Plan – Start to develop your corporate Relationship Management Plan (RMP) which you can use as a template for specific projects
Co-Create Your ISO 440001 Corporate Relationship Management Plan Collaboratively
Using Roelto Collaboration as a Service (R-CaaS) App, you can
Complete a GAP analysis
Assess your collaboration capability and competencies
Co-create your Collaboration Roadmap and Strategy (Blueprint)
Identify Your Knowledge
Map out your Ways of Working and Supporting Systems
Develop Your Relationship Management Plan
ISO 44001 Training Workshop
Complete a two day ISO 44001 overview and create your corporate Relationship Management Plan so you can confidently engage with business partners in a collaborative manner and create profitable business relationships.
Two day interactive collaboration workshop.
On day 1 you will cover the 8 stages of ISO 44001 (BS 11000) giving you a good understanding of ISO 44001.
On day 2 you will develop your corporate Relationship Management Plan (RMP), which you can use instantly as a template for specific collaborative relationships and projects.
Roelto Collaboration-as-a-Service (R-CaaS) App
During the workshop you will also have access to R-CaaS app, powered by SharpCloud to create your Relationship Management Plan.