Here are the ones we’re asked the most often… or call us on +44 (0) 845 519 5934 if you can’t find what you are looking for.
If you are in a competitive, international or price sensitive market, The Visual Collaboration Process will enable you to select the correct partners and areas to focus on to deliver increased productivity and value from your business relationships
It works regardless of organisation size and can operate in a B2B, B2C or public sector.close ↑
There are 5 steps to using SharpCloud:
- Prequalify to get an invite to join SharpCloud. You can do this by completing the form on the right and requesting your free business collaboration guide.
- After attending your face to face or online meeting to determine your visual communication needs, if you qualify you can have a Free 30 day evaluation of a Team Site and Private Directory.
- During this time you will receive a complimentary 1 hour online “quick start” session to help you develop your SharpCloud Story. If further support is required this will be charged.
- After the 30 Day Evaluation you can continue to evaluate SharpCloud for another 30 days and must undertake a Proof of Concept study, which will be completed for a fixed price – cost to be confirmed and agreed.
- Once the PoC has been completed you can either subscribe to an annual SharpCloud membership or access to your Team Site and Private Directory will be cancelled. Note: You will still have your Free personal membership to SharpCloud.
You don’t have to go for BS 11000 certification. You can simply use the framework to help you improve your collaboration capability and increase the value of your existing and new business relationships.
You will save money and time through reduced travelling time and improved collaborative working by being able to visualise data quickly and easily so you can make informed decisions with other people, increasing your overall productivity.close ↑
If you are interested and would like to discuss a potential workshop or training seminar please contact us.
- BS 11000 – 1 Day Introduction
- BS 11000 – 1 Day Gap Analysis
- BS 11000 – 2 Day Overview and Relationship Management Plan
- SharpCloud – 1 Day Introduction
- SharpCloud – 2 Day Proof of Concept
- Visual Collaboration – 2 Day and 1 Day Follow Up Workshop
- Technology Roadmapping: T-Plan (based on the Institute for Manufacturing, Cambridge University)
- Strategy Roadmapping: S-Plan (based on the Institute for Manufacturing, Cambridge University)