Roelto is a London based organisation founded in 2009 by Jason Hier, providing integrated collaboration and data visualisation advice, solutions and services called R-VCSS (Roelto – Visual Collaboration Solutions and Services) to both public and private sectors.
R-VCSS focuses on business and project collaboration and data visualisation with regards to Project Portfolio Management, Innovation, Collaboration and Risk Management, Strategy and Technology Roadmaps, and multiple types of online, facilitated Workshops. Our aim is to help you improve your business relationships, use your data effectively, increase productivity and performance to successfully deliver your strategic objectives and outcomes.
Roelto achieves this by enhancing your collaboration capability and visualising your data so you can connect Organisations, People, Processes and Systems to uncover insights, and simplify complex decision making, by taking an integrated approach at 4 levels:
- Organisation – leadership, culture, alignment, and teamwork
- People – behaviours, knowledge, skills, and capability
- Processes – operations, customer, innovation, and compliance management
- Systems – cloud software, collaboration technology, data, and integration
Roelto Vision and Mission
Enabling people and data to work in harmony.
Our mission is to deliver successful and sustainable business and social outcomes, by visualising data and combining it with people and organisational “know how”.
Roelto Visual Collaboration Solutions and Services (R-VCSS) will help you to deliver your strategic outcomes successfully by:
- Working collaboratively, helping you to increase performance, competitiveness and reduce risk
- Generating ideas and opportunities to innovate and deliver new value
- Developing people and enhancing their collaborative behaviours, trust and openness
- Creating collaborative relationships to facilitate better engagement, continuous improvement and productivity
- Improving and simplifying business processes through new insights and knowledge sharing
- Enabling organisations, people, processes and data to be continuously connected and visible
- Providing data transparency enabling you to make better and quicker decisions
- Using preconfigured R-VCSL and tools, powered by SharpCloud to save over 50% in time and cost to implement your visual collaboration solutions
- Visualising key data from your existing LoBS and business partners, to create data driven views and dashboards, all in one place across multiple devices
- Updating data automatically and sharing information, digital content and insight with other people securely, so that everyone can see the complete picture
- Integrating with Office 365 and other Line of Business Systems (LoBS)
Working With You
As an accredited ISO 44001 collaboration facilitator and a Member of the Institute for Collaborative Working (MICW), I use this framework specification as a starting point for you to assess the potential benefits of adopting a collaborative approach.
Since 2008 I have been helping people to visualise their data and put it to work using Roelto -Visual Collaboration Solutions (R-VCSL), powered by SharpCloud to increase their productivity, support collaboration and uncover insights to help simplify complex decision making.
Workshop-as-a-Service delivers an all in one digital facilitated platform for business and project workshops completed globally with people and organisations, using Howspace an AI-powered digital collaboration tool with SharpCloud visual and interactive templates.
Adopt the Roelto 10 Step Visual Collaboration Process by leaving your details in the form below to book a “Meeting with Jason” and receive your complimentary guide to Business Collaboration and a Free 14 Day R-VCS Trial.