People spend a lot of time in meetings and workshops within your business.
Wouldn’t you agree, making your meetings more collaborative and productive is going to help you maximise your profits by being able to make quick informed decisions, whilst reducing time and cost in the process?
Discover how you can effortlessly set up meetings and workshops with other people internally and externally. By visually collaborating, recording the actions and outcomes in one place, simplifies your meetings, enhances delivery of training and improves overall productivity.
You can create, review, share and communicate without having to email actions, documents and waste time and money travelling to meetings and workshops.
Each of the following workshops and meetings can be done either online or in a face to face meeting – you decide.
Here are 3 ways you can start using Workshop-as-a-Service:
1. BS 11000 Workshops
Discover how BS 11000 can help you develop profitable and collaborative business relationships. There are 3 workshops for you to choose from:
- BS 11000 initial gap analysis – This ½ day workshop allows you to collaboratively and visually understand how much you have in place before you commit to BS 11000 certification.
- An introduction to BS 11000 – A one day workshop which cover the 8 stages of BS 11000 giving you a good understanding of how BS 11000 can be applied to your business relationships.
- An overview of BS 11000 and developing your Relationship Management Plan – This 2 day workshop covers the overview of BS 11000 and you will start to develop your specific corporate Relationship Management Plan / Collaboration Strategy that can be used for your projects and identified strategic business partners.
2. SharpCloud Workshops
Put your SharpCloud membership to work for you immediately by selecting a workshop that suits you:
- 10 x 1 hour online SharpCloud – completed over a 10 week period, this workshop enables you to create, edit, share and present your Stories
- An introduction to SharpCloud – this one day workshop covers everything your need to know to easily become a proficient user of SharpCloud all in one day
- Proof of Concept – Identify your specific user case(s) by completing this 2 day workshop so you easily become proficient in using SharpCloud and will have started to create a specific user application for your business as a proof of concept
3. Online Workshops and Meetings
Using the preconfigured workshop templates such as PESTLE, SWOT, Strategy Map, IT Strategic Roadmap and more you can quickly and easily start your workshop or collaborative meeting with people no matter where they are located.
- Un- facilitated – Get your team site and private directory set up complete with all workshop and meeting templates so you can do this yourself
- Facilitated – Same as un-facilitated with the added benefit of having 40 hours of an experienced facilitators time to help set up your workshops and complete them successfully
Start making your meeting and workshops more productive and cost effective
To start realising the benefits of more productive meetings and workshops, you can put Workshop-as-a-Service to work for you by taking a few moment to leave your details in the form below.
Select what type of workshop as a services you want by checking the appropriate box or boxes and click the Button below – Yes, I want more productive meetings and workshops
You will receive an email from me confirming our meeting to discuss your workshop-as-a-Service requirements. Included will be more information and details about the workshops such as the workshop sessions, the content and overall timing.
Spend a few seconds to fill in your details below. These will be kept completely confidential and will never be passed on to any third parties.