People spend a lot of time in meetings and workshops within your business.
Wouldn’t you agree, making your meetings more collaborative and productive is going to help you maximise your profits by being able to make quick informed decisions, whilst reducing time and cost in the process?
Discover how you can effortlessly set up meetings and workshops with other people internally and externally. By visually collaborating, recording the actions and outcomes in one place, simplifies your meetings, enhances delivery of training and improves overall productivity.
You can create, review, share and communicate without having to email actions, documents and waste time and money travelling to meetings and workshops.
Each of the following workshops and meetings can be done either online or in a face to face meeting – you decide.
Here are 3 ways you can start using Workshop-as-a-Service:
1. BS 11000 Workshops
Discover how BS 11000 can help you develop profitable and collaborative business relationships. There are 3 workshops for you to choose from:
- BS 11000 initial gap analysis – This ½ day workshop allows you to collaboratively and visually understand how much you have in place before you commit to BS 11000 certification.
- An introduction to BS 11000 – A one day workshop which cover the 8 stages of BS 11000 giving you a good understanding of how BS 11000 can be applied to your business relationships.
- An overview of BS 11000 and developing your Relationship Management Plan – This 2 day workshop covers the overview of BS 11000 and you will start to develop your specific corporate Relationship Management Plan / Collaboration Strategy that can be used for your projects and identified strategic business partners.
2. SharpCloud Workshops
Put your SharpCloud membership to work for you immediately by selecting a workshop that suits you:
- 10 x 1 hour online SharpCloud – completed over a 10 week period, this workshop enables you to create, edit, share and present your Stories
- An introduction to SharpCloud – this one day workshop covers everything your need to know to easily become a proficient user of SharpCloud all in one day
- Proof of Concept – Identify your specific user case(s) by completing this 2 day workshop so you easily become proficient in using SharpCloud and will have started to create a specific user application for your business as a proof of concept
3. Strategic Technology Roadmapping Workshops
To help you initiate your Roadmap, you can take a proven “Fast Start” approach based on the T-Plan or S-Plan developed by the Institute of Manufacturing, Cambridge University and visualise your Roadmap using SharpCloud to support communication and facilitate collaboration to keep your Roadmap “alive“.
Existing Roadmap – One Day Workshop
If you have an exiting Roadmap discover if you have any gaps.
Using the T/S-Plan framework a Roadmap Gap Analysis will be completed with you and visualised using SharpCloud. Your existing Roadmap will be uploaded into the T/S-Plan template before the workshop so you can review and start to add comments and insights with regards to any initial gaps. During the workshop your Roadmap will be reviewed, any gaps will be identified so your roadmap can be updated.
To keep your Roadmap “alive” your One Day workshop includes 2 SharpCloud Team Site Memberships for 12 months, which enables you to update your Roadmap and publish it into a Private Directory to share with as many people as you like, for free.
Technology Roadmapping – 2 day Workshop
You can develop your technology roadmap in 2 days.
Four 1/2 day workshops are completed which ideally are split with a week in between each workshop, allowing you time to reflect and prepare for the next workshop. The workshops can be concentrated into two days. The four workshops are listed above steps 2 – 5 and will be completed with pens, paper and people with active participation from various functions including commercial and technology, with between 5 and 10 participants. Depending on your requirements the workshops can be adjusted accordingly and includes your 2 SharpCloud Team Memberships for 12 months as described above.
As each workshop is completed the results will be uploaded into SharpCloud within 24 hours so you can start to visualise the output and share with people who did not attend the workshop to get their insights and feedback before your next workshop. This collaborative sharing and co-creation is not only cost and time effective, it facilitates ownership of the roadmap with non workshop attendees supporting successful delivery and helping to keep your roadmap “alive“.
Start making your meeting and workshops more productive and cost effective
To start realising the benefits of more productive meetings and workshops, you can put Workshop-as-a-Service to work for you by taking a few moment to leave your details in the form below.
Select what type of workshop as a service you want by checking the appropriate box or boxes and click the Button below – Yes, I want more productive meetings and workshops
You will receive an email from me confirming our meeting to discuss your Workshop-as-a-Service requirements. Included will be more information and details about the workshops such as the workshop sessions, the content and overall timing.
Spend a few seconds to fill in your details below. These will be kept completely confidential and will never be passed on to any third parties.
Other Workshops are provided. To find out more please contact me directly email@example.com